Thursday 13 August 2015

Dragon's loyalty award | Morgana Anderson



Display the award on your blog.
It's in the sidebar.

Announce your win with a post and acknowledge the person who nominated you.
A massive thank you to Eve over at Pen & Key ~ Writing, Life and Me for nominating me. It means a lot :)

Present 15 awards to deserving bloggers.

I nominate:

1. Vanessa @ Simply me
2. Yanni @ Rude alignments
3. Booksballetphotos @ Booksballetphotos 
4. M @ The Life of Little Me
5. Maddy @ How To: Lyfe

Post 7 interesting things about yourself.

1. I've been a Potterhead for as long as I can remember. 
2. Because of my obsession with Harry Potter, I now have a burning desire to move to
    Oxford. It's not just because of Harry Potter, though. Oxford is plain gorgeous.
3. When I was little, I used to hide/lock myself up in our storage room on stormy days,
    because I was afraid of lightning and the sound of thunder. Why the storage room, you
    ask me? The storage room doesn't have any windows.

4. One day I was walking home from school, when I heard a classmate call my name. I
    turned my head to face her, while I continued walking in the opposite direction (I'm bad at
    explaining things... Please, bear with me). When I was done talking to said classmate, I
    turned my head round again and before I knew it, I walked straight into a bright, red pole.

    The worst thing is that this happened quite near the school and students saw me and
    laughed...They laughed their heads off. It was SO embarrassing!
5. I love travelling. I wish to see all countries in the world. I have a shelf dedicated to
    souvenirs I acquire whenever I've been to a certain place. Right now, my shelf holds
    souvenirs from France, England, Germany, Italy, Morocco, The Netherlands and Spain.

    I hope I'll add many more to my collection.
6. I'm extremely interested in languages. Languages connect people. I'd love to be fluent in,
    for example, Arabic and Japanese.
7. My lower jaw and teeth used to protude in front of my upper jaw instead of the other way

    around. You wouldn't notice a thing if I kept my mouth shut. It's getting fixed now. Part of
    me regrets this, because it was part of who I was, if that makes any sense. On the bright
    side, I can finally smile for pictures. 




2 comments:

  1. Hello, fellow Potterhead! That was such a great bunch of interesting facts!
    That thing about the embarrassing incident, a similar thing happened to me the other day. So I was walking with my friends and one of the guys slightly tripped. Just slightly. But this other friend said something very funny that had me cracking up. So I was walking in the opposite direction, like you, laughing my head of and I don't know how this happened but before I knew it I TRIPPED AND FELL ON MY BUTT. In front of EVERYone. So many people laughed (I was one of them)
    Pretty embarrassing, I must say. :P
    I love travelling and languages too! My deepest desire is to speak fluent German and live in Germany for a year or so, exploring every nook and corner.

    Love xoxo
    Saee
    Wonderland

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Finally met a fellow Potterhead! Important question: which house are you in? I could talk about Harry Potter literally all day everyday. Some people have told me I made them hate Harry Potter, but all I want to do is spread the love for HP :( Glad you understand me! :) I completely understand how you felt in that awkward situation, but I LOVE how you handled the situation with class. I wish I had just laughed with the others, but what did stupid me do? I just glared at them. How inelegant! Look at it from the bright side. When we're old and gray we'll be reminiscing about this with our friends. It's the funny moments (among others) that strengthen our friendships. German sounds so cool! I used to speak a little bit of German (with one hell of an accent, though), but it's all gone now. I hope I can pick it back up again sometime in the future. Where does your desire to speak German come from, if I may ask? I'd love to know! Thank you so much for stopping by, Saee!

      Delete