Friday 3 July 2015

Help me! I'm melting!

Usually you hear me say things along the lines of "Oh my, it's been raining since for ever!" or "OMG, it's raining, snowing and sunny all at the same time!" But not today. Definitely not today... For today it is hot. That is actually an understatement. Let me phrase that better: it is suffocatingly hot. I've just come back from a stroll, drowning in my sweat, and I'm currently sat in my room with all windows closed. But, if it's so hot, why don't you just open a window, silly? I recently stumbled upon a picture that describes exactly why. I don't know who made it, but, whoever did, 



But first I've got to actually find the picture. Uuurghhh why is it that I can never find something when I'm actively looking for it? I've literally been searching for the past two hours and I still haven't found the picture. I'll just resort to typing out the text on the picture instead. What an anticlimax... Anyway, the text on the picture was as follows: Open window for a minute to cool down, 10 flies, 20 spiders, 9 stink bugs and a dragon all come flying through. Exactly why I won't be opening the windows.

I should probably go and look for some other ways to cool down. Help me, I'm melting! 

Yours faithfully,

Morgana

UPDATE: Never mind. It's gone back to raining cats and dogs again. Gotta love the weather here.

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like where I live. Always raining, but for some reason this year its been so hot and we've gotten very little rain!
    Vanessa
    simplyperfectme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can totally relate! Last Saturday was the hottest day yet. As much as I love summer and sunshine, I hope rain falls down in the days to come.

      Xx Morgana

      Delete
    2. Same here! The earth needs it!

      Delete
  2. I would do anything to be almost melting. Down here in the southern hemisphere it's Winter and I'm freezing and a sunny sky would be nice. I would have an excuse to eat ice cream. Is that a GIF from Breaking Bad I see?

    -M
    The Life of Little Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. By all means, M, let's swap places :p . On a more serious note, I've always been fascinated by the weather in different places at the same time. It could be sunny here, while simultaneously storming somewhere else. It doesn't even have to be another country; the weather could be vastly different just a few kilometres away from where you are. I could eat ice cream literally all day, every day. I'm craving strawberry and pistachio flavoured ice cream right now! Hahaha good, ol' Heisenberg. I feel like I'm the only person on earth who still hasn't finished Breaking Bad, but I'm enjoying it so far :).

      Xx Morgana

      Delete